If you ever dreamed of being a Drug KingPin and have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch, you can download the iPhone version of Dope Wars called iDope. The first stable release was created by wahkiz and the first stable release was just announced yesterday.
The current version has five different cities and allows you to buy or sell in bulk. It crashes at times, but at least he created an Auto-save function. Hopefully wahkiz can work out the kinks and maybe even create an official iPhone application. Check out screenshots after the jump.
- AOL MyMobile Heading for Public Beta
- TouchBrowser Mobile Browser Gets Reviewed
- Grand Theft Auto IV “Niko Belic” Munny
- Opera Mobile 9.5 Beta: Putting Users First
- Amazon pwns e-books with Kindle for iPhone